Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Sick Day

Instead of driving Scriptshadow readers mad who are repeatedly pushing their "refresh" buttons to no avail, I've decided to announce that today is probably going to be a Scriptshadow Sick Day.  Between trying to get ready for the LA move (the last two moving quotes I got were $4000???), the site, script consults, book stuff, site relaunch stuff - it all finally caught up with me.  I simply could not get out of bed this morning.  My body physically wouldn't move.  Therefore, the script I was going to review today, I'm going to review it next Wednesday instead.

In the meantime, to tide you over, here are 10 of the most popular Scriptshadow articles to revisit.  Hopefully one of them jumpstarts that script you've been having trouble with. :)

10 Things You Can Learn From Aliens
10 Writing No-Nos You Can Learn From Crystal Skull
So You Wanna...
I Hate Dialogue
Scriptshadow Character Generator
GSU
How To Conquer Your Second Act
10 Things You Can Learn From Die Hard
10 Ways I Know I'm Reading An Amateur Script
Why Bad Scripts Sell

By the way, "Sick Day" sounds like it could be a cool movie idea.  Anyone want to fancy a logline in the comments section?  I went back to the old Disqus engine so those having trouble with Disqus this past week, your comments should post now.